Dolce Salon and Spa blessed us with their presence, on campus at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts yesterday. They were here for a Company Overview and were accepting applications for jobs in the Massage and Aesthetics department. There were 12 SWIHA graduates in attendance!
This is part of our on- going commitment to provide career opportunities to our graduates. Dolce will be hiring for all three of their locations Borgata, Arrowhead and Chandler, these are full time positions with benefits!
Per their website, www.dolceco.com:
If you are interested in taking your income, education, benefits and career to the next level, Dolce & Companies Corporation is hiring for multiple locations. Be a part of our growth and recognition!
Visit our CAREER OPENINGS page to browse current openings.
TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW: Fill out our APPLICATION FORM. Be sure to mark Salon Borgata, Salon Arrowhead or Salon Chandler as the location you are interested in. To apply for our Nail Scholarship program, email your resume to: NAILSCHOLARSHIPAPPLY@DOLCECO.COM
- Healthcare benefits, dental and vision
- Retirement savings plan – 401K with contributions
- Income protection plans – Life, Disability, Emergency, etc.
- Highest incomes in salon industry
- Education provided and paid for by Dolce
- Flexible time off
- All Dolce services offered to Dolce staff for product cost only – no tipping
- All products offered to Dolce staff for cost only
- Professional products supplied by Dolce
- Friends & Family savings on services
- Sliding commission scale
- Service and retail commission
- Price level increases and promotions
- Leadership education and opportunity
- Location traveling available
- Clientele provided
- Full service salon & spa
- Full time booking, greeting and housekeeping support staff
- Every other weekend off schedule available
- Consistent and effective review and development systems
- Open 7 days a week