On Saturday, September 8, 2012, notable local authors, speakers, teachers and wellness professionals will join forces for a full-day conference filled with laughter, inspiration, networking and self-improvement for women of all ages. This inaugural event will bring five fantastic presenters from various backgrounds together for a perfect, life-enhancing day at the Windmill Suites, located at 3535 West Chandler Blvd, Chandler, Arizona. Activities will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with check-in beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Speakers and topics will include:
- KC Miller, founder of the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, teaching women how to create a plan for turning dreams into success.
- Janet Lee, owner of A Healthy Journey, on how to enjoy life more by making vibrant food and joyful exercise choices.
- Syd Hoffman, health and wellness educator, on happiness and gratitude.
- Sheila Whittington, coach, teacher, and ‘funster,’ on making life and work feel playful and easy.
- Dr. Denise Grobe, Naturopathic Physician at Center for True Harmony Wellness and Medicine, with diet, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations for each stage of life.
The Arizona Conference for Women promises to be an unforgettable experience for each and every attendee. The first of what is planned to be yearly event, it will help women become the best version of themselves. Each speaker will share her own expertise and life experiences with thoughtful insight and step-by-plans for achieving one’s dreams and optimal state of being.
Visit www.All-DayEnergy.com for more information and other upcoming events.