Could it be your destiny to discover Jikiden Reiki in Japan with SWIHA translator and crew? This group will be traveling to the sacred city of Kyoto, Japan November 11 – 20, 2012 to learn the originally taught form of Reiki from the fourth in lineage, Tadao Yamaguchi.
Here you will explore Mikao Usui’s original vision of Reiki, which he discovered while fasting for 21 days on Mount Kurama. On this mission you will not only discover this pure form of Reiki, focusing on how to prepare your heart and mind to use the ‘original’ symbols, but you will journey up this exact mountain to get your own divine message!
Together we will take a ‘destiny walk’ through the amazing Fushimi-Inaire Shrine while enjoying a glorious season of the famous cherry blossom! This tour will be led by Reiki Master & Teacher, Mihoko Knight. The training and trip will cost approximately $3,500 – $4,000.
NOVEMBER 11 – NOVEMBER 20, 2012 Itinerary
- NOV 11/12 ~ Fly to Kyoto, Japan (Kansai International Airport). You leave one day and get to Japan the next due to crossing the International dateline.
- NOV 13 ~ Mount Kurama adventure!
- NOV 14 – 17 ~ Advanced Jikiden Reiki Training taught by Mr. Yamaguchi, from the straight lineage of Reiki founder, Mikao Usui.
- NOV 18 ~ For those returning and auditing, you have one extra class on this day. For first timers, this is your fun, play day to explore Kyoto.
- NOV 19 ~ Visit Shrines in Kyoto – Kurama Mt. Reiki Shrine & “destiny walk” facilitated by KC Miller.
- NOV 20 ~ Fly home or stay to tour Japan on your own.
Approximated Budget for a ten-day Kyoto, Japan training trip = $3,500 – $4,000·
- Round-trip airfare, depending on when the tickets are purchased, runs about $1,500. If you book early enough it can be as low as $1,000.
- Plan on around $100 for transportation to and from the airport/hotel.
- Advanced Jikiden Reiki Training = $1,250 (first time) $500 (auditing)
- $500 deposit required prior to September 1, 2012 to secure your spot. Total $1,250 is required by October 1, 2012
- Hotel will range about 6500 yen ($85) per person, per night
- Food allowance should be about $40+ per day
- Taxi and transports for the trip will run $20 per day
- Plan some shopping money = $?
To sign up for this Jikiden Reiki Training trip OR to get more details, email Becca Briley at email@example.com.
For Jikiden Reiki history refer to www.jikiden-reiki.com/en/index.html or www.holistichealthandme.com/blog/holistic-health-care/reiki. Take a look at the first group of SWIHAGoesToJapan on YouTube. IF YOU are ready to take an amazing journey and learn Jikiden Reiki from one of the original masters, this may be your calling; we hope you can join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity!