This is an open invitation to all Massage Therapists and Aestheticians who have completed or are near completion of their massage program and licensing process.
Massage Envy – Career Day will be held at the SWIHA campus on Thursday March 15, 2012 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm.
Massage Envy Spas will be here accepting applications for career opportunities! Chris Barth, General Manager of the Arrowhead location, will be here with his team to answer any of your questions. There will be a company overview starting at 3:00 pm.
The objective here is to provide an overview of Massage Eny Spa as a business and the benefits of becoming an employee.
- Full and part-time and flexible schedule option
- Professional Advancement Opportunites
- Steady Client Flow
- Continuing Education Opportunites / SWIHA
- Locations Nationwide / Transferability
- Exceptional compensations Packages
This opportunity is open to massage therapists and aestheticians who have completed or are near completion of their program and licensing process. After the overview, there will be an opportunity to actually meet with the owners and interview for the positions. They will also be interviewing for front desk and administration positions as well!
- If you are planning on attending this event, please arrive promtly at 3:00 pm for the company overview. This is an important part of getting to know more about career opportunities with Massage Envy Spa and to answer any question you might have.
- Please have with you multiple copies of your resume and dress appropriately for the interview process.
- You will be interviewing with the Corporate team and the owners from the various locations in greater Phoenix.
- All students and graduates will be granted an interview. This is a great opportunity to get interviewing experience.